Hyatt Regency Belgrade has some great value deals using points.
Dates in April show:
- 3,500 points per night for a 38-sqm/409-sqft King bed room (€137 member best flexible rate).
- 5,500 points with Regency Club access (€197 member best flexible rate).
- 6,500 points for Regency Suite with Club access and 65-sqm/700-sqft King bed room (€287 member best flexible rate).
- 7,000 points per night for a 96-sqm / 1,030-sqf Regency Executive Suite with a night rate (€337 member best flexible rate).
Hyatt Regency Executive Suite for 7,000 points is nearly $50 per 1,000 points redemption value. Hyatt points are currently selling for $19.20 per 1,000 points through November 28, 2022.
Hyatt Regency Belgrade Regency Executive Suite
About this Room
Relax in 96-square-meter suite offering spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, living and dining area and separate study room with well-equipped work desk. This is a premium suite. See World of Hyatt program terms for upgrade eligibility.
- 32″ flat screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- 24-hour room service
- Espresso coffee machine
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning
- In-room safe
Belgrade has been only slightly on my mind for travel destinations. Pre-pandemic I read a couple of favorable travel reports about the Danube party barges that operate as nightclubs. Food prices are inexpensive.
In April 2023 I am traveling to Greece and then looking at one of two places I can spend around ten days before heading to Estonia for a flight back to the USA. Belgrade came up as a cheap destination from Greece, along with Budapest, Zurich and Prague.
Hyatt Regency Belgrade seems like an opportunity to take advantage of a good hotel deal, a cheap airline ticket and a chance to explore a new place and culture in Belgrade, Serbia.
FlyerTalk has a good thread discussing the Hyatt Regency Belgrade hotel in 2021-2022.
Comments are closed.