Hyatt Stay Certificates come in 7 price tiers. The table below shows the lowest priced Hyatt Stay Certificate applicable for 53 hotels in California.
Hyatt Stay Certificates are prepaid certificates for purchase through the Hyatt website. These certificates are available in seven price points and can offer significant savings at some hotels. The table in this post shows the lowest certificate price eligible at each hotel for a free night.
Hyatt Stay Certificates are like paid award stays in terms of no points or night/stay credit are earned when paying with a Hyatt Stay Certificate. Elite benefits are provided when using Hyatt Stay Certificates.
- Classic = $109.00
- Choice = $152.22
- Premier = $188.89
- Elite = $260.00
- Inspire = $325.55
- Exclusive = $394.44
- Ultimate = $461.11
- Hyatt Stay Certificates Order
- Hyatt Stay Certificate Participating Hotels
- Hyatt Stay Certificates FAQ
- Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas 14 hotels.
- California 53 hotels.
- Colorado, Connecticut and Delaware 23 hotels.
- Florida 38 hotels.
- Georgia, Guam, Hawaii and Idaho 32 hotels.
- Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana 38 hotels.
- Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri and Nevada 29 hotels.
- New Jersey, New Mexico, New York 34 hotels.
- North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island and South Carolina 45 hotels.
- Tennessee and Texas 54 hotels.
- Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C. and Wisconsin 37 hotels.
Ric Garrido, writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler, shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests.