This is the third post in a series examining Hyatt Stay Certificates and the opportunity for hotel discount rates at some Hyatt brand hotels when the price of a Stay Certificate is lower than the cost of the published room rates for your stay.
Hyatt Stay Certificates are prepaid certificates for purchase through the Hyatt website. These certificates are available in seven price points and can offer significant savings at some hotels. The table in this post shows the lowest certificate price eligible at each hotel for a free night.
Hyatt Stay Certificates are like paid award stays in terms of no points or night/stay credit are earned when paying with a Hyatt Stay Certificate. Elite benefits are provided when using Hyatt Stay Certificates.
Hyatt Stay Certificate Price Tiers (US Dollars)
- Classic = $109.00
- Choice = $152.22
- Premier = $188.89
- Elite = $260.00
- Inspire = $325.55
- Exclusive = $394.44
- Ultimate = $461.11
- Hyatt Stay Certificates Order
- Hyatt Stay Certificate Participating Hotels
- Hyatt Stay Certificates FAQ
Table of Hyatt Stay Certificate Price Points for 73 Asia-Pacific Hotels.
Five hotels no longer participate in Hyatt Stay Certificates and three of these hotels are in the Park Hyatt brand
- Park Hyatt Sydney, Australia
- Park Hyatt Shanghai
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
- Park Hyatt Tokyo is not listed in the table.
Another significant change in Hyatt Stay Certificates in the past 20 months is the addition of two higher tiers. 9 of 68 participating Hyatt hotels in Asia-Pacific region are in these two highest priced Stay Certificate tiers.
- Classic = $109.00 = 12 hotels
- Choice = $152.22 = 6 hotels
- Premier = $188.89 = 7 hotels
- Elite = $260.00 = 21 hotels
- Inspire = $325.55 = 13 hotels
- Exclusive = $394.44 = 4 hotels
- Ultimate = $461.11 = 5 hotels
Table of Lowest Price Hyatt Stay Certificate for USA Hotels (August 30, 2013)
Ric Garrido, writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler, shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests.