Marriott Rewards MegaBonus 2012 lets members earn one free night certificate for a Category 1-4 hotel for every two stays from February 1-April 30, 2012. Maximum two free night certificates may be earned during the promotion. Some active Marriott members received offers for up to three free night certificates. Free night certificates are valid from February 1 through September 30, 2012.
Marriott Rewards MegaBonus
- Stays February 1 – April 30, 2012
- One free night certificate (category 1-4 hotel rewards) after every two stays.
- Maximum bonus is two free night certificates for general promotion. Targeted members have maximum three free nights limit.
- Free Night Certificates valid from February 1 – September 30, 2012.
- Free night certificates are not transferrable and may not be gifted.
- Marriott Rewards MegaBonus 2012 registration required by March 31, 2012.
Participating Marriott brands
- JW Marriott
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Autograph Collection
- AC Hotels by Marriott
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Marriott Vacation Club
- The Ritz-Carlton
There are targeted offers for bonus points after staying a speciffic number of nights for elite members, but you probably know who you are already. The two free nights promotion is the basic offer for inactive and new Marriott Rewards members.
Other reported MegaBonus 2012 targeted offers from FlyerTalk:
- 35,000 bonus points after 20 nights + 15,000 bonus points after 25 nights = 50,000 bonus points.
- 25,000 bonus points after 15 nights + 15,000 bonus points after 20 nights = 40,000 bonus points.
- 5,000 bonus points every paid stay beginning with 2nd stay. (limit?)
Marriott MegaMiles is a good offer to consider as an alternative promotion that started this week.
Marriott Rewards also has a separate MegaMiles promotion for miles earners of 2,000 miles per stay, beginning with second stay from January 1-April 30, 2012.