Accor Hotels 6,000 bonus points for three 2-night stays is the promotion I was waiting to see for 2023. 6,000 points are worth €120 credit on a future hotel stay. Unfortunately for me, this offer is valid only for Accor Hotels worldwide booked by March 28, 2023 for stays from March 29 to April 25, 2023. I was hoping for this Accor deal for hotel stays I need in Europe in May.
Anyway, I looked into a simple itinerary bookable today for travel from Vienna, Austria to Bratislava, Slovakia to Budapest, Hungary to price three 2-night stays on a commonly traveled tourist route with some inexpensive hotel choices. I think this recurring Accor Hotels promotion is great value due to all the Accor hotels available in many cities at rates lower than hotels in Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott and Radisson, especially in Europe. The high-end Fairmont Hotels brand dominant among Accor Hotels represented in the USA makes this offer a much smaller rebate on high rate hotels.
I took advantage of a similar 6K for 3 stays ALL deal in December 2019 spending $600 for two 2-night stays in Amsterdam at Ibis and Mercure hotels and a 2-night stay in a Mercure Krakow to earn 7,975 points. Points expiration delays allowed me to redeem 6,000 points in November 2022 for a high-end M-Gallery Hotel one night stay in the Baltic Suite at Sopot, Poland for $30. The $30 I paid earned the points to push my account balance over 2,000 points for another €40 credit on a future Accor Hotels stay.
Vienna, Austria €70 to €160 for 2-night stay.
Vienna surprised me when I discovered Jo and Joe, an Accor brand founded in 2016 and geared for millennials. There are currently only a handful of Jo&Joe Hotels, which probably explains why I only discovered the brand this week. The bargain deal with Jo&Joe are low-priced dorm style shared rooms.
A 2-night stay for €70 to €80 is a cheap way to earn the first 2-night stay of three needed to earn 6,000 points.
Shared room accommodation is not my travel style, so personally I would want a different Accor brand.
Gyor, Hungary €89 for 2-night stay.
Bratislava, Slovakia would be my recommendation for a stay if you have never been to Bratislava. There is a lovely small Old Town tourist section in the city with pubs and restaurants. Since I have been to Bratislava a few times, my eye turned to the Hungarian city of Gyor for a 2-night stay at Ibis Gyor.
Budapest, Hungary €108 to €188 for 2-night stay April 4-6.
Budapest Castle Hill has fond memories for me from when Kelley and I stayed in the Duna Suite at the Hilton in July 2002 with fantastic views of the Danube River and Budapest city.
A cheaper hotel stay alternative to Mercure Budapest Castle Hill is Ibis Styles Budapest Citywest at €51 per night. There are several other Accor Hotels in Budapest to choose from in the city.
The deal with Accor ALL 6,000 bonus points after three 2-night stays is there are hundreds of eligible Accor hotels in places where there are no hotels that earn points with other major hotel loyalty programs, especially around Europe. This sample itinerary from Vienna to Budapest shows how travelers can earn 6,000 ALL points worth €120 with three stays and 6 nights priced as low as €270 for a 44% rebate in future hotel stay credit. Spend €100 per night average and there are numerous Accor hotels where you can earn 6,000 points and receive €120 credit during this promotion for a 20% hotel spend rebate.
The primary weakness of this offer is the short 4-week window to complete three 2-night stays from March 29 to April 25, 2023.
6,000 ALL points promotion terms
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between 14 March 2023, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 28 March 2023) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, regardless of their membership status, to earn a maximum of 6,000 Reward points: 500 Reward points following the first stay, 2,500 Reward points following the second stay, and 3,000 Reward points following the third stay, when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
This Reward points bonus is offered in addition to the Reward points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use.
This offer can be used only 1 time(s) per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 29 March 2023 to 25 April 2023 in one of the participating hotels, and must be booked between 14 March 2023, up until 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), and 28 March 2023.
Stays booked at hotels in Ukraine or Russia are not eligible for this offer.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
Stays at onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers or members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.
14. Please specify the reference 015682 in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.