Radisson Rewards has 25 hotels in Europe at 15,000 points per reward night. A promotional offer this week through May 9 allows U.S. members to buy up to 160,000 points at the rate of $3.50 per 1,000 points. Transfer of points between Radisson Rewards Americas account to RadissonRewards global is easy and instantaneous.
This means there are 25 hotels in Europe where you can book hotel reward nights for $52.50 per night.
Just because a hotel is cheap does not make it a good deal for all travelers. I have never rented a car in Europe, so one of my top considerations is how close the hotel is to the town center and sights in the place I am visiting. TripAdvisor has a useful feature in their hotel page reviews showing the walkability rating for a hotel location. I look for hotels rated over 80 out of 100. There seems to be a strong positive correlation between a hotel’s walkability rating and proximity to town center.
European hotels with 15,000 points reward nights
- TripAdvisor #14 of 19 hotels.
- Walkers = 92.
- TripAdvisor #6 of 53 hotels.
- Walkers = 62 – somewhat walkable.
- Links to my Plovdiv, Bulgaria trip articles can be found here.
- TripAdvisor #19 of 161 hotels.
- Walkers = 46 – car recommended.
- TripAdvisor #29 of 100 hotels.
- Walkers = 100 – great.
- TripAdvisor #3 of 16 hotels.
- Walkers = 57 somewhat walkable.
- TripAdvisor #1 of 8 hotels.
- Walkers = 80 somewhat walkable.
- TripAdvisor #39 of 122 hotels.
- Walkers = 88 good for walkers.
- TripAdvisor #3 of 9 hotels in Radebuel.
- Walkers = 60 somewhat walkable.
- Suburb location 25 minutes by tram to Old Town.
- TripAdvisor #1 of 18 hotels in Wismar.
- Walkers = 92 great.
- Baltic Sea port town.
- TripAdvisor #142 of 403 hotels in Budapest.
- Walkers = 39 car recommended.
- TripAdvisor #7 of 7 hotels in Nola (Naples suburb).
- Walkers = 59 somewhat walkable.
- TripAdvisor #20 of 125 hotels in Riga.
- Walkers = 67 somewhat walkable (35 minute walk from other side of River Daugava to Riga Old Town).
- TripAdvisor #47 of 125 hotels in Riga.
- Walkers = 76 somewhat walkable (20 minute walk from other side of River Daugava to Riga Old Town).
- TripAdvisor #3 of 33 hotels in Kaunas.
- Walkers = 98 great (one of Europe’s longest pedestrian streets is a couple minutes walk from hotel).
- Loyalty Traveler – Kool Kaunas Lithuania and Park Inn Kaunas video (This hotel was Park Inn when I stayed there in 2017 and 2018.)
- TripAdvisor #39 of 102 hotels in Vilnius.
- Walkers = na (airport hotel)
- Loyalty Traveler – Eclectic Vilnius Spring slideshow video
- Radisson Blu Royal Astorija is right in center of Old Town Vilnius and one of the nicest Radisson Hotels I have seen. This property goes for 45,000 points per night. #22 or 102 hotels in Vilnius.
- TripAdvisor #8 of 27 hotels in Katowice.
- Walkers = 40 car recommended.
- TripAdvisor #17 of 57 hotels in Kolobrzeg (Baltic Sea beach resort town).
- Walkers = 98 great for walkers.
- Note: No award nights available in summer. Dates open October 1.
- TripAdvisor #10 of 79 hotels in Poznan.
- Walkers = 100 great for walkers.
- TripAdvisor #2 of 32 hotels in Szczecin.
- Walkers = 93 great for walkers.
- TripAdvisor #9 of 27 hotels in Szklarska Poreba.
- Walkers = remote hiking, cycling, ski location.
- TripAdvisor #42 of 162 hotels in Warsaw.
- Walkers = 89 Good.
- TripAdvisor #11 of 35 hotels in Ljubljana.
- Walkers = 54 Somewhat walkable.
- This hotel is a 15 minute tram ride to Old Town.
- In terms of redemption value, this is probably the best value of Radisson Rewards 15K hotels in Europe since rates are generally around $150 per night.
- TripAdvisor #36 of 64 hotels in Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Walkers = 100 Great.
- TripAdvisor #6 of 11 hotels in Walsall.
- Walkers = na (more of a car travel hotel).
- TripAdvisor #18 of 88 hotels in Blackpool.
- Walkers = 85 good.
There are several more hotels at 15,000 points in Russia and Turkey not included here.
Dozens more hotels are available in Europe at 30,000 points for a standard reward night. This means $105 in points for a reward night, if you buy points during the current discount sale. I found several hotels at 30,000 points where room rates are over $200 per night.