Inside Flyer and Boarding Area are sponsoring a series of auctions for travel items including 25,000 United Mileage Plus miles, Choice Privileges points, Wyndham Rewards points, Radisson Rewards elite membership, Priority Pass membership and more.
All proceeds go to Kids First Fund.
You need to register for the auction to see the items.
Kids First Fund :: InsideFlyer :: BoardingArea
2019 International Travel Auction for Kids
- Register to bid (if you haven’t already)
- Login with your username and password
- Find some awesome travel items to bid on
- If you are outbid – bid again (email notices will be sent out)
- Pay for the item(s) you won
The 15th Annual Kids First Fund Travel Auction
The bidding begins May 5, 2019 with 3 separate 10-day auctions comprised of airline tickets, hotel stays, car rentals and feature signature items. We are once again running an exclusive auction for frequent flier miles and guest reward points, and Gold tier benefits for top donors.
The auction benefits the Kids First Fund which is a US-based charity that helps abused children in resource-poor areas of the world. It has been granted special consultative status with the United Nations. Every penny donated to the Fund is spent on projects to benefit children –nothing is deducted for salaries or administrative expense.
Thanks to the Frequent Flyer Network (FFN) and its BoardingArea.com and InsideFlyer.com websites for supporting the 2019 Kids First Auction. BoardingArea.com thrives as the online incarnation of influential social media for frequent flyers. Proven the voice of road warriors that matter – FFN has become the go-to resource for the those that matter in an ever-changing world of travel. InsideFlyer.com is a consumer portal that gives users access to the most definitive and unique content by allowing them to deep dive into their passion of miles, points and travel. It’s also known as “the friendly place” for the frequent flyer.
The first auction runs May 5 to May 15
Here are the items with current bids as of 12 noon Pacific time Tuesday, May 7.
[click on image to enlarge]
- Allegiant $200 travel package voucher
- Budget 1 day car rental (2 items)
- Chicago River Architecture Cruise (did that in 2013 and really enjoyed the tour)
- Choice Privileges 45,000 points (3 items)
- Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum elite
- La Quinta free night (2 items)
- Priority Pass Standard Membership with 10 Lounge Visits (2 items)
- Radisson Rewards Gold elite
- Radisson Rewards Platinum elite
- RocketMiles $300 voucher
- Southwest A-List Preferred tier Upgrade
- Southwest A-List tier Upgrade
- United Mileage Plus 25,000 miles
- United Mileage Plus Premier Silver upgrade
- Wyndham Rewards 30,000 points
- Wyndham Rewards Diamond elite
- Wyndham Rewards Platinum elite
I did not bother including current auction bid next to my list of items offered since that is irrelevant to what the bid will be in the minutes before the auction closes on Thursday, May 15.
HT: The Gate