California born Kimpton Hotels is donating a portion of every reservation to CalFund.org, up to $25,000, for stays at 13 Kimpton Hotels across the state through January 31, 2019. Wildfire recovery efforts for areas in northern and southern California impacted by fires in recent months is ongoing.
California Kimpton Hotels participating in donation effort
- Kimpton Shorebreak Resort, Huntington Beach
- Kimpton Everly Hotel, Hollywood
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar, Beverly Hills
- Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, Los Angeles
- Kimpton La Peer Hotel, West Hollywood
- Kimpton Rowan Hotel, Palm Springs
- Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, Sacramento
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar, San Diego
- Kimpton Solamar Hotel, San Diego
- Kimpton Buchanan Hotel, San Francisco
- Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel, San Francisco
- Kimpton Goodland, Santa Barbara
- Kimpton Canary Hotel, Santa Barbara
Kimpton is Golden State born and raised, and our hearts remain with the communities affected by the devastating fires in Northern and Southern California. Through the end of January 2019, we’re donating a portion of every reservation made at any of our California hotels to CalFund.Org, up to $25,000. We know the need for support and healing goes on long after the flames go out.
Ah California… land of sunshine, celebrities and a thousand ways to make a salad. It’s also known for a few other things, like world-class wine and the home of Kimpton. It’s where we started and where we now welcome you with a bold and stylish collection of hotels stretching from San Francisco to San Diego.
Kimpton Hotels Life is Suite blog – California Wildfires how to help the community