Marriott International announced 40 new luxury hotel openings at the International Luxury Travel market in Cannes. These additions will bring Marriott’s luxury hotel properties to 422 by the end of 2018.
New luxury hotel choices will be represented by Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott, Edition, St. Regis, Luxury Collection and W Hotels.
Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will debut in 2019 with three new build 623-foot ships with 149 cabins offering cruises in Europe, USA and Asia.
- W Sydney, Australia (2019)
- W Melbourne, Australia (2020)
- W Brisbane, Australia (opens March 15, 2018)
- W Tel Aviv-Jaffe, Israel (March 2018)
- W Dubai – The Palm, UAE (June 2018)
- W Panama (Jan 23, 2018)
- W Retreat & Spa Playa Conchal, Costa Rica (July 1, 2019)
- W Xian, China (Jan 1, 2019)
- 30 W Hotels in pipeline
- The Langley, Buckinghamshire, UK (June 2018)
- Hôtel de Berri, Paris
- The Tasman, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (Dec 9, 2018)
- Cristallo, Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy (open)
- Perry Lane Hotel, Savannah (Mar 15, 2018)
- Solaz Resort, Los Cabos, Mexico (Mar 31, 2018)
- Nashville (July 2018)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Shanghai, China
- Bodrum, Turkey
- Times Square, New York
- West Hollywood, California
- Barcelona, Spain
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
Marriott news release describing Edition Hotels above scheduled to open in 2018.
Source: Travel Market Report
Times Square Edition Hotel, New York (Marriott photo).