LOT Polish launches new service to Warsaw in April 2017. There are discount fares as low as $449 LAX to Paris CDG via Warsaw, Poland for some dates in April. Fares to Bucharest, Romania OTP are $499, to Prague, Czechia PRG $549 and Budapest, Hungary BUD $550 round trip.
There is also a March 7, 2017 one day only WomensDay 20% discount promotion for LOT Polish flights June 19 – August 31, 2017. That offer will not help with these low fares to Paris and Prague in April, but a good deal if you have summer travel plans with LOT.
Many of the LAX itineraries force an overnight in Warsaw, but the ones I have shown below do not. Fortunately Warsaw has cheap and easy airport transportation to the city and relatively cheap hotels in the city and at the airport. After four trips to Poland since July 2016, I find it very easy to navigate through Poland’s cities as an American tourist. Loads of nice restaurants, pubs, museums and people who speak English offer a country of convenience. Pints of beer for $2 or less in pubs is another wonderful attribute of stopovers in Poland.
LOT Polish Airlines Los Angeles LAX – Warsaw WAW – Paris CDG – Warsaw WAW – Los Angeles LAX
LOT Polish Airlines Los Angeles LAX – Warsaw WAW – Prague PRG – Warsaw WAW – Los Angeles LAX
Today Only! March 7, 2017 – LOT Polish WomensDay 20% Discount for flights June 19-August 31, 2017
with promotional code WOMENSDAY
LOT special offer!
20% off* for all lot flights in Economy Class!
*discount applies to the fare portion of a ticket only
Offer valid only until March 7th 2017
Rules for reservation with promotion code on lot.com:
- Promotion code WOMENSDAY is needed to apply a 20% discount for flights in published fares at www.lot.com.
- Discount is granted on the basis of a promotion code.
- Promotion code must be entered in the ‘Coupon code’ box on lot.com.
- Promotion code is valid on March 7th 2017.
- Promotion code is valid for travels from June 19th 2017 to August 31st 2017.
- Discount is valid only for flight operated by Lot Polish Airlines.