Frontier has some low $20 one-way fares from Chicago and Atlanta to Orlando. Those kinds of deals have the major airlines offering some big discounts for flights to Miami and Orlando. Is this a Florida Zika virus reaction or simply just hurricane season discounts?
Regardless of the reasons, there are all kinds of low fares from across the USA to Miami and Orlando today for travel August into mid-November.
One Way Fares to Miami (each airline is separate link)
- Orlando MCO $44 – $69 AA Aug 23-Nov 16 DL $69
- Houston IAH $44 UA
- Atlanta ATL $49 – $69 AA Aug 16-Nov 16; ATL – MIA $49-$69
- Nashville BNA $50 – $77 UA few dates $69 AA
- Baltimore BWI $69 AA; $52 UA
- Chicago ORD $54 AA; UA $59
- Dallas DFW $54 AA; $59 UA
- Cleveland CLE $58 UA
- Philadelphia PHL $59 AA
- Denver DEN $59 AA; UA $57
- Charleston CHS $73-$98 AA; $81 –$91 UA few dates
- Richmond RIC $74-$99 AA; UA $82
- New Orleans MSY $74 AA; $77 UA
- Charlottesville CHO $74 AA
- Pittsburgh PIT $85 UA; AA $77
- Raleigh RDU $87 UA; $79-$95 AA; $102 DL
- New York LGA $80 DL
- New York JFK $82 DL
- Detroit DTW $84 AA; $95 DL
- San Juan, Puerto Rico SJU $87 AA
- Austin AUS $89 AA
- Las Vegas LAS $94 AA
- Buffalo BUF $96 AA
- Fayetteville NC FAY $96 AA; $98 DL
- Albany NY ALB $99 AA; $102 DL
There are probably several more cities with low one-way fares to Miami and some of these cities have even lower fares from Miami.
United Airlines Denver DEN – Houston IAH – Miami MIA – Houston IAH – Denver DEN
Loyalty Traveler – Hotel Promotions Guide
Hotel loyalty program points and miles promotions for Best Western Rewards, Club Carlson, Choice Privileges, Hilton HHonors, Hyatt Gold Passport, IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards, Ritz Carlton Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest and Wyndham Rewards.