Hyatt House Dusseldorf is slated for opening January 2017 with 102 apartment style rooms with kitchens, located in the ‘old town’ Altstadt district, close to the Rhine River. There are currently five other full-service Hyatt brand hotels in Germany with Grand Hyatt Berlin, Hyatt Regency Cologne, Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, Hyatt Regency Mainz and Park Hyatt Hamburg.
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport and Andaz Munich are in development phase with Hyatt Place FRA scheduled for 2018-Q1 opening.
Hyatt House Düsseldorf
Hyatt House Düsseldorf will offer:
- 102 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-equipped kitchens, comfortable living rooms, spacious bedrooms, and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfortable lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize
- 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries
- A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with flexible meeting spaces, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including guest laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended stay guests
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport is scheduled to open in Q1 2018 and it appears the hotel is a green light project after owners secured property financing in March 2016.
Plans were announced in February 2014 for Andaz Munich, but a quick search reveals few other mentions of that project. Hyatt Hotel’s news release this week about Hyatt House Dusseldorf references Andaz Munich as a current project in development.
Dusseldorf Airport is Germany’s third largest by traffic at 22.5 million passengers in 2015, behind Frankfurt (#4 at 61 million) and Munich (#7 at 41 million). Dusseldorf DUS ranked #26 busiest airport in Europe for 2015. Air Berlin uses DUS as a hub.