Marriott Rewards has released their new summer 2016 Global Promotion for 10,000 points for stays from May 24 to September 5, 2016. Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay, beginning with second stay, up to 10,000 bonus points after 6th stay.
Terms and conditions state this offer is targeted. You may have a different offer from Marriott Rewards.
Earn bonus points this summer – and get our lowest rates all the time:
- Register by September 5, 2016
- Stay at participating properties between May 24 and September 5, 2016
- Earn 2,000 bonus points on every paid stay*, starting with your second stay, up to 10,000 bonus points
- Receive an additional sweepstakes entry with every stay**
Enter our sweeps when you register, and again with every night you stay: 100 members will win 100,000 points – for a total of 10 million points
* A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
My Marriott MegaBonus overlap offer for 2,500 bonus points
The recent Marriott MegaBonus offer for a free night after two stays had an additional component I forgot to check until I registered for the summer 2016 Global Promotion today. I stayed at two Marriott brand hotels last month on a road trip to southern California and earned the free night certificate from the MegaBonus promotion. My additional bonus offer is earn 2,500 bonus points on my next stay by July 31, 2016. The registration deadline for my offer was today, May 24. I just made it.
I will earn 2,500 bonus points on my first stay by July 31 and then 2,000 bonus points on stays 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Did you receive this same offer or a different Summer 2016 Global Promotion offer from Marriott Rewards?
[Update 5/24: I deleted part of the title. This article originally mentioned 2,000 bonus United Mileage Plus miles too on 6th stay, but I went back into my account and I do not see any reference to United miles now?]