Here is a list of May to August low one way summer fares on Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue and United Airlines between Anchorage ANC and several airports in the western states.
The remarkable aspect of these low fares is availability throughout the summer. There have even been periodic sales lately to other Alaska airports like Fairbanks and Juneau. Alaska is one of the best USA low fare deals for travel in 2016.
Seattle SEA – Anchorage ANC $78 May-June; $87 to $101 July-August
- Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue
Los Angeles LAX – Anchorage $131 May-June-August; $140 July
- mostly Alaska, American, Delta
- United in May
Las Vegas LAS – Anchorage $160 May-June-August;
- JetBlue $129 some dates in May (via Long Beach LGB)
- Alaska Airlines $145 some dates in May
- $160-$161 American, Delta, JetBlue, United (lots of dates June-August)
Tucson TUS – Anchorage $170
- American and Alaska have most $171 low fare dates for TUS-ANC and ANC-TUS is $169 one way with lots of dates.
- Delta and United mostly $219 each way.
Phoenix PHX – Anchorage $161-$180
- Phoenix has different fares with ANC-PHX as low as $161 on American Airlines, but mostly $202 for PHX-ANC. You can save on a round trip by mixing airlines.
- Delta $178-$180 June-August with fares as low as $151 in May.
- United $171 is lowest fare PHX-ANC, but very high fares from ANC-PHX.
- Lowest summer fare is fly United Airlines one way Phoenix to Anchorage $171 and American Airlines one way Anchorage to Phoenix $161 for a $332 round trip.
San Diego SAN – Anchorage $189
- American Airlines $189 nearly every date in summer has best availability. Delta has lots of dates too.
- United has some $194 dates in June and rises to $227 and generally much higher in July-August.
Delta Airlines Seattle SEA – Anchorage ANC
$156.49 Saturday June 18 – Saturday June 25