Book by February 11, 2016 and travel between February 15 and June 15, 2016 with Qatar Airways two-for-one companion fares in economy and business class. Two passengers must fly together on same itinerary for these discount fares.
Qatar Airways fares are not particularly low from U.S. airports.
Qatar Economy Class 2-for-1 fares
Qatar Business Class 2-for-1 fares
Qatar business class fares from USA are $3,000+ per person.
There are lower fares from Canada, like $2,400 Business Class fares from Montreal YUL to New Delhi, India DEL.
There are some deals from Europe, like Sofia to Hong Kong in economy for 365 EUR round trip or Tokyo for 415 EUR.
Alexandria, Egypt to Los Angeles LAX is 4,978 Egyptian Pounds or $639 USD per person round trip in economy.
You can play around with different countries to find lower priced routes if you are in a position to start travel with Qatar Airways outside the USA.
Qatar Airways Companion Fare Global Sale T&C
- Sale period: February 8 – February 11, 2016.
- Travel Period: ATL: June 1 – June 15, 2016; BOS: March 16 – June 15, 2016; DFW / IAD / IAH / JFK / LAX / MIA / ORD / PHL: February 15 – June 15, 2016.
- Offer valid on Qatar Airways operated flights only.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges.
- Discount applies to base fare only. Discount does not apply to taxes and all other surcharges.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Seats are limited and subject to availability.
- A fee may apply for changes and cancellations according to the booking class. Please review at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Minimum and maximum stay is dependant on the booking class. Please review at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditions apply for Car rental. Please review at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditions vary according to the country of origin. Please check the respective country site for more information.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.