American Airlines, United Airlines and JetBlue all have $78 one-way nonstop flights between Los Angeles and Boston around February Presidents Week school holiday. For American Airlines flyers this means 5,222 EQM and redeemable base miles in AAdvantage. As AA Plat or ExPlat member this earns 10,444 redeemable miles on $156 round trip fare.
American Airlines Los Angeles LAX – Boston BOS
$156.20 Friday February 12 – Saturday February 20
This is a fare that has been around this week and near the end of seat availability.
Loyalty Traveler – American, JetBlue, United, Virgin $80 each way LAX-BOS Feb 2016 (Jan 15, 2016).
Loyalty Traveler in Boston Summer 2015
- InterContinental Boston History Walking Tour
- Marriott’s Custom House Boston
- Marriott Long Wharf Boston
- Free Boston Rocks Outside the Box
- On the Waterfront at InterContinental Boston
- My $80 Boston Marriott Copley Place room with breakfast
- Boston Walks – Back Bay to Harvard Yard
- Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill surrounded by history