SPG Keyless has a 2,500 bonus points one time American Express card offer for registration, app dpwnload and use of SPG Keyless at a participating Starwood Hotel. Register your SPG account at spg.com/amexkeyless and stay between November 20 and February 29 using SPG Keyless.
SPG Keyless Registration and Earning
- Members must register for this offer online with a valid SPG account number at spg.com/amexkeyless by February 29, 2016, midnight Eastern Time (ET).
- Card Members who have registered for this offer, downloaded one of the SPG mobile apps, registered their mobile device, and opted in to SPG Keyless are eligible to receive a one-time 2,500 Starpoints bonus for one (1) consumed stay between November 20 and February 29, 2016 (the “promotion period”).
- Card Members must book and pay using their registered American Express® Card.
- Bookings made prior to the promotion period are eligible for this offer, but only eligible stays consumed during the promotion period will receive the bonus.
- Registered members may earn a maximum of 2,500 bonus Starpoints during the promotion period with a one room max.
- This bonus is eligible at participating SPG Keyless properties.
The main issue for this bonus is finding a participating Starwood property. Only Aloft, Element and W properties are eligible and not all the hotels in these brands participate. I noticed right away W San Francisco is not on the list of participating hotels.