Hilton Hotels 72-hour Cyberweek sale for stays of two or more nights offers 30% off room rates for most Hilton brands and 20% off for Hampton Inn and Home2 Suites brands at participating hotels in the Americas. Discount is based on Best Available Rate and includes all room categories, even suites.
Book this deal before midnight EST Wednesday, December 2 for stays from December 20 to February 29, 2016. My rate checks show most Hilton brand hotels are participating in this sale.
There are a lot of conditions to the stay dates:
- Blackout dates: December 31, 2015, January 1, 2016, February 12, 2016 and February 13, 2016.
- Offer requires Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday arrival and a 2 night minimum length of stay.
- Offer excludes Tuesday and Wednesday night stays.
- Participating Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™ and Curio, a Collection by Hilton™ properties are offering a 30% discount on the Best Available Rate.
- Participating Hampton by Hilton™ and Home2 Suites properties are offering a 20% discount on Best Available Rate.
- Hilton Grand Vacations™ is not participating in this offer.
- The actual discount rate relates to the hotel’s Best Available Rate (“BAR”), which is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount rates.
- If you are making this reservation by phone, please request “Cyber Week Flash Sale”.
Loyalty Traveler Promotion Analysis
I have been comparing hotel promotions from different chains lately by the hotel rates offered around Anaheim, California for a December trip to Disneyland we have planned. This Hilton 72-hour sale looks like one of the best deals around. Hilton Anaheim at $97 per night looks like a great deal.
Three features of this sale make it a particularly good deal for HHonors members.
1. These rates can be booked and canceled at a later date with no penalty, within rate terms (generally one day before arrival; Anaheim requires 72 hours). This sale is a departure from normal Hilton sales requiring prepaid nonrefundable rates.
2. Some higher room categories are available for booking with the 72-hour sale, meaning you can possibly book suites at 30% off.
The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel – Huntington Beach, California
3. HHonors is currently offering double points (20 points/$1) for weekday stays and triple points (30 points/$1) for weekend stays completed by December 31 and a stackable 2,500 bonus points for 2-night stays in December. Be sure to sign up for both of these promotions if your stay is in December.