Hyatt Ziva Cancun, an all-inclusive hotel property, opened November 17. The hotel is located on Punta Cancun, at the end of a peninsula with ocean on three sides of the hotel. There are 547 suites in the all-suite hotel and three pools, including an adults-only rooftop pool. Hyatt Ziva Cancun has 14 restaurants and bars.
Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara are all-inclusive properties. Hyatt Ziva is a family-friendly property. Hyatt Zilara Cancun is an adults-only properties.
All Inclusive Plan Includes:
- Luxurious suites with ocean views and modern amenities
- Fine dining at 8 à la carté and international buffet restaurants and innovative food carts
- 24-hour in-suite dining
- Top-notch entertainment featuring live music and performances
- Unlimited cocktails, spirits, beer, wine, and soft drinks at lounges and bars
- Butlers to enhance your experience at the pool and beach, help with unpacking and planning activities
- Unique daily and nightly activities and entertainment
- Tequila and wine sommeliers to guide tastings
- 3 spectacular pools, including the Quiet Pool for adults and a kid’s water play area
- Fitness Center facing the sea
- Family friendly suites and activities
- Basic Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Dramatic destination with adventure opportunities
- Impeccable Service From the Heart™
- All resort taxes and gratuities
Hyatt Ziva Cancun Grand Opening 50% Discount Rates
Hyatt Cancun Ziva is a category 6 Hyatt Gold Passport award at 25,000 points per night.
Currently, there is no online booking function for award stays here. When I checked an award stay booking, this message posted:
“Hyatt Gold Passport award redemption is available for Hyatt Ziva Cancun by calling +1 866 567 7830 from within the US and Canada.”
At this peak season rate for Hyatt Ziva Cancun, you can buy 25,000 Hyatt points for less than the published rate.
Buy 50,700 Hyatt points for $936 with the current Hyatt Gold Passport discount price offering 30% more points for purchases by November 30, 2015. Buy points and the nightly rate is $468 per night. This is a savings of $60 per night. The $529 published room rate includes tax.