Pullman hotels are classified by STR Global as Upper Upscale hotel market segment, the same market segment with Hyatt Regency, Sheraton and Westin, Hilton Hotel and Marriott Hotel brands. Pullman Hotels are 4-star and 5-star hotels, mostly in urban metropolitan locations.
Earn 4x Le Club Accorhotels points at Pullman Miami Airport or other new Accor Hotels (see promotion T&C).
Stay by 12-31-2015.
Pullman Miami Airport Hotel AccorHotels.com webpage
Sample rate checks show entry-level room rates starting at $125 to $200 or higher common published rates.
Pullman Miami Airport rates Tuesday, December 8, 2015.
- Nonrefundable advance saver $145.35 points earning room rate ($189.16 after tax).
- Nonrefundable Advance Saver breakfast rate $167.40 points earning room rate ($189.16 after tax).
- Flexible rate $170 ($192.10 after tax).
- Flexible breakfast rate $186 ($210.18 after tax).
Earn Le Club AccorHotels points
Pullman Hotel stays earn 2.5 points per Euro in room rate. There is a points earning calculator on Accorhotels.com website. You can set the calculator to different currencies.
170 USD normally earns 384 points for a base member. 4x points should earn the equivalent to spending 4x$170 dollars.
A $170 hotel rate at Pullman Miami Airport should earn 1,539 points in Le Club Accorhotels with the 4x points promotion for the base level Classic member. Elite bonus points will be additional.
Fixed value for Le Club Accorhotels
Le Club Accorhotels points have a fixed value in the loyalty program. Points may be redeemed for hotel credit.
2,000 points = 40 EUR = $44.17 USD at today’s exchange rate.
1,539 points = $34.00 USD.
A $170 hotel rate at Pullman Miami Airport during the 4x Le Club Accorhotels promotion through December 31, 2015 earns $34 USD in points value, however, Le Club Accorhotels points can only be redeemed for hotel stay payment in blocks of 2,000 points.
New Accor Hotels 4x points offer T&C
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “New Participating Hotels x4” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 01/11/15 to 31/12/15 in one of the participating hotels (H9011, H0889, H8541, H9131, HA024, H9474, H7090, H9896, H8155, HA019, H9213, H8228, H3239, H3326, H3324, H3327, H3325, H5240, H9671, H9554, H9684, HA099), and booked between 01/10/15 and 30/11/15.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x4 points in one of the participating hotels.
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club AccorHotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
9. This offer can be used only once per member during its validity period.
Le Club Accorhotels loyalty program
Le Club Accorhotels loyalty program is one I give short shrift for a chain with over 2,000 participating hotels globally. There were Accor Hotels all over the place I saw in France.
Accor Hotels brands
- M Gallery
- Grand Mercure
- Ibis Styles
I do not write much about Accor Hotels primarily due to their sparse presence in the USA. The main reason I don’t pay much attention to Accor Hotels is my primary strategy is earn hotel points in the USA from low-cost paid stays and redeem points in Europe for high cost hotel stays using points. Although, my strategy is transitioning into pay for more hotel rooms in Europe when visiting places outside the major cities. There are some great low rates for many hotels.
Pullman Paris Montparnasse seen from Air France bus ride to Paris Orly.
Loyalty Traveler – Paris Orly by Air France bus (Oct 4, 2015).