American Airlines has a major sale to Central America today with airfares in the mid-$300s from many USA airports to airports in all Central America countries. EWR, ORD, SFO, LAX, DEN, IAH are some of the airports with these fares. These are all United hubs.
United Airlines had a sale from Dallas DFW to all Central America countries on Wednesday at these $300s prices. American strikes back with deals from United hubs like EWR, IAD, SFO, IAH, ORD.
Destination cities for this fare sale include most major airports in all Central America countries. These economy fares book in O booking class and earn 100% flight miles.
Here are low round trip prices from SFO San Francisco for October 2015 travel
- $366 BZE Belize City, Belize
- $377 SJO San Jose, Costa Rica
- $381 LIR Liberia, Costa Rica
- $366 SAL San Salvador, El Salvador
- $357 GUA Guatemala City, Guatemala
- $367 SAP San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- $371 TGU Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- $376 MNA Managua, Nicaragua
- $367 PTY Panama City, Panama
Other airports like Chicago, Houston, Denver, Newark, and Washington Dulles have similar fares in the $300s for travel September to December.
January is peak season for Costa Rica. Airfare rises to $700+ for January travel at today’s prices.