Virgin America has a two day sale beginning today and ending Wednesday, April 8 11:59pm CT for travel from April 21 to November 18, 2015. Summer dates from June 11 to September 7 are blackout dates for this sale.
- Lowest sale fares are only valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Blackout dates for 2015 include May 22nd, May 25th, June 11th – September 7th, October 9th, October 12th, November 6th, and November 9th.
Fares require 14-day advance purchase for specific routes listed in promotion terms and 21-day advance purchase for most routes.
Sample one-way fares
- SFO – SAN San Diego $69
- SFO – AUS Austin $129
- SFO – BOS Boston $159
- SFO – IAD Washington $169
- JFK – LAS Las Vegas $159
- JFK – LAX Los Angeles $149
- JFK – SFO San Francisco $149
- SEA – IAD Washington $150
- SEA – JFK New York $180
- Chicago ORD – SFO San Francisco $149
14-day advance purchase routes
For AUS-SFO, DAL-LAX/SFO/DCA/LGA/AUS, LAS-SFO, SEA-LAX/SFO, PDX-SFO, LAS-LAX, SFO-LAX, and SAN-SFO, all main cabin fares require a 14-day advance purchase and travel must occur between April 21, 2015 and November 18, 2015.
21-day advance purchase routes
For all other markets, all main cabin fares require a 21-day advance purchase and travel must occur between April 28, 2015 and November 18, 2015.
Travel for JFK-LAX and JFK-SFO must occur by May 16, 2015.
This is the third fare announced today from low cost carriers in U.S.
IAD-LAS Frontier $148.10 round trip is one example of the discount fares available in Frotier Airlines one-day April 7 sale.
JetBlue April 7-8 sale Bermuda and Caribbean Island deals. Travel April 28 to June 17. There are deals across the USA with this two day sale with many Atlanta and Denver deals.