Earn 7,500 bonus miles With United Mileage Plus or Aeroplan when you fly nonstop round trip on United Airlines or Air Canada between the USA and any of these cities between January 16 and March 10, 2015:
- Amsterdam (AMS),
- Brussels (BRU),
- Copenhagen (CPH),
- Frankfurt (FRA),
- Geneva (GVA),
- London (LHR),
- Munich (MUC),
- Paris (CDG)
- Zurich (ZRH).
Promotion registration is required prior to travel to earn bonus miles with either United Mileage Plus or Aeroplan. The bonus may be earned two times for 15,000 miles. Here are significant terms and conditions regarding eligible fare codes and nonstop routing.
- Members can choose to earn miles in either MileagePlus or Aeroplan, but not both. Only one registration is eligible per member.
- Ticketing dates: December 4, 2014, through March 10, 2015.
- Travel dates: January 16, 2015, through March 10, 2015, with all travel completed by March 10, 2015.
- On United, offer is valid on paid published fares flown in United Global First (F, A), United BusinessFirst (J, C, D, Z, P) and United Economy (Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q, V, W).
- On Air Canada, offer is valid on paid published fares flown in Business (J, C, D, Z, P) and Economy (O, E, N, Y, B, M, U, H, Q, V, W).
- The offer is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers with the exception of Air Canada.
- Aeroplan and MileagePlus members can earn 7,500 bonus award miles for the first nonstop roundtrip and an additional 7,500 bonus award miles for the second nonstop roundtrip.
- Bonus may be earned for up to two roundtrips for a maximum of 15,000 bonus award miles in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- A roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the destination city back to the origin city. Circle trips, multi-city itineraries and itineraries with stopovers do not qualify for this offer.