IHG Rewards Club launched ‘India Free Nights’ for residents of India and Nepal. Stay 3 nights at any of 21 IHG hotels in India and Nepal from November 17 to April 30, 2015 and earn one free night for any IHG hotel worldwide. There is a limit of three free nights per member that may be earned with this offer. Free nights expire December 31, 2015.
- You must be a member of IHG® Rewards Club and must register to qualify for this promotion
- The three qualifying nights need not be consecutive, and can be spent at any IHG® hotel across India and Nepal
- The offer is valid between 17 November 2014 and 30 April 2015
- You can earn a maximum of three reward nights during this offer period to be redeemed before 31 December 2015.
This is a good value promotion for India and Nepal.
“India and Nepal Free Nights” Promotion Terms and Conditions
- You must be an IHG® Rewards Club member residing in India and Nepal (“Member”) and must register your member number in advance to participate in “India Free Nights” (“Promotion”).
- To join IHG® Rewards Club, visit www.ihgrewardsclub.com. Membership is free.
- A Member who successfully registered and completes three (3) nights at any IHG® properties in India and Nepal will be awarded one (1) free night at any IHG® hotel globally subject to availability. Members can earn a maximum of up to 3 free nights for the promotion during the stay period between 17 November 2014 to 30 April 2015.
- A registered Member who completes their 3 nights will be rewarded an IHG® Rewards Club free night into their member account within 7 working days of every qualified 3rd night stay completion. Free night counts towards Elite Status as per IHG® Rewards Club policies and is subjected to IHG® Rewards Club terms and conditions.
- The qualified IHG® brands that count towards the promotion earning are InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn® and Holiday Inn Express®. The first stay can be counted towards earning free night as long as guests enroll and register for promotion before they check out from property.
- A Stay is defined per IHG® Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out (“Stay”). A Stay constitutes a “Qualifying Stay” when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates.
- Free Nights are not issued for Stays at the following reduced room rates (Non-Qualifying Room Rates or Non-Qualifying Stay): net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, IHG® Rewards Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, most rates booked through most third party web sites, complimentary hotel Stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate at IHG’s sole discretion.
- Only one room per member per Stay will be awarded the applicable Free Nights. No retroactive Free Nights will be awarded for Stays prior to Registration.
- This Promotion is subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditionsand earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com.
- This exclusive Promotion is valid and applies to the original recipient only. IHG® Rewards Club reserves the right to remove a member’s Free Night if fraudulent use of the Promotion is detected.
- IHG® Rewards Club reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion/Offer at any time with or without notice. IHG® reserves the right of final interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
Free Night redemption
- Free Nights earned are applicable only to the room nights and privileges specifically provided by this Promotion and supporting Offers at IHG’s discretion, and are not comparable with IHG® Rewards Club Reward Night (redeemed by points) or any other room nights.
- Free Nights earned from Stays, as defined in the India Free Nights terms, completed during Registration must be claimed by 31 December 2015. Any Free Nights which have not been redeemed by 31 December 2015 will be forfeited.
- Free Nights can be redeemed at any IHG® hotel property globally and may not be transferred. Rooms are subject to availability and may not be transferred.
- A Free Night is valid only for one standard room night rate and applicable taxes not including breakfast, except at Holiday Inn Express, where breakfast is complimentary
- Redemption is subject to availability of the rooms of hotels specially provided for this promotion.
- Free Nights shall be redeemed on first-come and first-served basis. Redemptions must be made 24 hours in advance by logging in to the member account on www.ihgrewardsclub.com.
- Cancellation or changes must be made 48 hours prior to 6 P.M. of arrival date. Any changes or cancellation after that will be deemed to be a no show, and the Free Night credit will be removed from member’s IHG® Rewards Club account.
- Free Nights cannot be exchanged for cash or points and are not transferrable in the system to other members and guests.
- IHG® reserves the right to remove a member’s Free Night reward if fraudulent use of the Offer is detected. IHG® Rewards Club reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion/Offer at any time with or without notice. IHG® reserves the right of final interpretation of this Offer
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.