Club Carlson has several good value points and miles bonuses for travel into November. The most universal of three offers currently available to Club Carlson members is earn 3,000 points for a reservation booked using the Club Carlson mobile app for any Club Carlson hotel worldwide Sep 8 to Nov 16, 2014.
Club Carlson hotel brands are Radisson, Radisson Blu, Country Inns & Suites, Park Inn, Park Plaza and Quorvus Collection. All hotels worldwide are participating in this offer.
- Points + Cash reservations do not qualify for this bonus offer.
- Check-in and checkout for an eligible booking must occur within the promotion period of September 8 to November 16, 2014.
- Mobile app booking for any Club Carlson hotel worldwide is eligible for this offer.
With the Club Carlson app, you can:
- Redeem Gold Points for stays at Quorvus CollectionSM, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels
- Find hotels near your current location or in any city
- Book a stay, or view or cancel an upcoming stay
- Explore the area with interactive maps
- Access your Club Carlson card
3,000 Club Carlson bonus points are in addition to regular base points earned at 20 points per dollar.
Loyalty Traveler Promotion Analysis
Assume a one-night $100 hotel stay as a Club Carlson member with no elite status.
This mobile app booking offer earns 2,000 Club Carlson base points ($100 x 20 points/$1) + 3,000 bonus points for mobile app booking for 5,000 Club Carlson points on a $100 hotel stay.
5,000 Club Carlson points can be considered a $25 to $35 points value for many hotel reward stays. That is a nice 30% rebate on a single $100 hotel night.
But wait, like those late-night infomercial offers, Club Carlson hotel stays in the Americas makes this offer even better.
This post will be followed by two other Loyalty Traveler posts on Club Carlson current promotions for 7,500 bonus miles with American Airlines or Aeroplan after two Radisson Hotel stays in the Americas and Triple Points Business Time promotion (60 points per dollar) for Sunday through Thursday night check-in at participating hotels in the Americas. These promotions have more restrictive conditions, yet both offers combine with the Club Carlson mobile app booking.
After sharing the two other Club Carlson promotions, I will select some hotel examples to show how all three Club Carlson offers can be combined to earn a triple dip of bonus points and airline miles on a couple of inexpensive hotel stays.
Club Carlson is on my best value watch list for at least a couple of my hotel stays over the next few months to earn bonus points and miles with two or three stays.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.