If California is any kind of indicator, then Marriott eBreaks offer many more hotels for discount rates this post-Labor Day holiday weekend across the USA. There are multiple hotels in many tourist destination cities on this week’s list.
- Charleston, SC
- Savannah, GA
- Nashville TN
- Los Angeles, CA
Outside of U.S.
Marriott eBreaks Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per night. Thursday requires a Friday night stay. Sunday requires a Saturday night stay.
- Rates are valid for dates specified in email at advertised hotels only.
- eBreaks rates are exclusive to customers who subscribe to the eBreaks program. Therefore, these rates do not qualify for Marriott’s Look No further Best Rates Guarantee.
- A limited number of rooms are available and will be sold on a first-come, first served basis.
- Advance bookings are required and must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Rates are offered Thursday through Sunday Some hotels only offer eBreaks rates Friday- Sunday. These hotels indicated with an asterisk ( * ) next to rates.
- Rates are standard room, per night and based on single are double occupancy.
- Rates are non-commissionable and not include taxes, fees, or other costs or gratuities.
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/ or discounts.
- Does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Canadian cities are quoted in Canadian dollars and US cites are quoted in US dollars. All other destinations are quoted in currency listed.
- Rates are eligible for Marriott Rewards Points and miles credit. Join Marriott Rewards for Free »
Marriott eBreaks email this week asks members your favorite Concierge Lounges and Celebrate the end of summer with photos of #sunsets. Share your summer #sunsets on Marriott Insiders.
Here is a Carmel Beach moonset I took Saturday night this past Labor Day weekend without a tripod. I could tell the image was blurred, but I did not have time to stabilize the camera for a clear shot as my party was walking away with their iPhone lights, leaving me to walk alone in the dark night to catch up.
I like the blurred image anyway. I call it Carmel Beach Moonfire.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.