This week’s Marriott eBreaks has hotels in 25 of the 50 states, Panama and Venezuela. These rates are 20% off best available rates. The links below for states and countries will take you to the participating hotels.
Outside of U.S.
Marriott eBreaks Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per night. Thursday requires a Friday night stay. Sunday requires a Saturday night stay.
- Rates are valid for dates specified in email at advertised hotels only.
- eBreaks rates are exclusive to customers who subscribe to the eBreaks program. Therefore, these rates do not qualify for Marriott’s Look No further Best Rates Guarantee.
- A limited number of rooms are available and will be sold on a first-come, first served basis.
- Advance bookings are required and must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Rates are offered Thursday through Sunday Some hotels only offer eBreaks rates Friday- Sunday. These hotels indicated with an asterisk ( * ) next to rates.
- Rates are standard room, per night and based on single are double occupancy.
- Rates are non-commissionable and not include taxes, fees, or other costs or gratuities.
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/ or discounts.
- Does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Canadian cities are quoted in Canadian dollars and US cites are quoted in US dollars. All other destinations are quoted in currency listed.
Rates are eligible for Marriott Rewards Points and miles credit. Join Marriott Rewards for Free »
Marriott Rewards Plus Points
On another note with Marriott Rewards, my second month of Marriott Rewards Plus Points posted with the new 25 points per Twitter follow. I received 125 points this week for five Twitter account follows, compared to 2,000 points last month for eight Twitter follows.
The revised rules for Marriott Rewards Plus Points now only allow 100 points per day with a 2,000 points per 30 days limit. Remembering to get on Twitter to follow and retweet Marriott hotels each day is a task that will likely mean I fail to get the maximum 2,000 points each month. Still, I’ll try to remember. 2,000 free Marriott Rewards points every month will be a free hotel room by November 2014.
Loyalty Traveler – Marriott Rewards Plus Points now need 80 actions to earn 2,000 points (July 15, 2014)
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.