The weekly Monday morning email for Marriott eBreaks now offers stories too.
This week’s email has 3 Questions with Carol Cain: Travel Blogger, Girl Gone Travel. A restaurant recommendation where there is always a three hour wait? Is that the choice I want to make on my vacation time?
Anyway, back to hotels and this weekend’s Marriott eBreaks offers at 20% off best available rates.
Get away with a great deal. Save this weekend, July 17 — July 20 (Thursday — Sunday). Pick your spot in the US, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean or Latin America.
Two ways to book:
Reserve below — make sure MEB is in the corporate/promotional box. Reserve by phone — call 1–800–752–7571 or a worldwide reservation center.
Outside of U.S.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per night. Thursday requires a Friday night stay. Sunday requires a Saturday night stay.
- Rates are valid for dates specified in email at advertised hotels only.
- eBreaks rates are exclusive to customers who subscribe to the eBreaks program. Therefore, these rates do not qualify for Marriott’s Look No further Best Rates Guarantee.
- A limited number of rooms are available and will be sold on a first-come, first served basis.
- Advance bookings are required and must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Rates are offered Thursday through Sunday Some hotels only offer eBreaks rates Friday- Sunday. These hotels indicated with an asterisk ( * ) next to rates.
- Rates are standard room, per night and based on single are double occupancy.
- Rates are non-commissionable and not include taxes, fees, or other costs or gratuities.
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/ or discounts.
- Does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Canadian cities are quoted in Canadian dollars and US cites are quoted in US dollars. All other destinations are quoted in currency listed.
- Rates are eligible for Marriott Rewards Points and miles credit.
New members in Marriott Rewards are eligible for a free night offer by enrolling through this new enrollment promotion offer link.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.