AC Hotel Paris Porte Maillot is a newly opened Marriott brand hotel near the La Defense section of Paris. There are 131 rooms with 18 suites in the 9-floor hotel. AC Hotel Paris is close to the Porte Maillot metro station. Eiffel Tower views are seen from the fitness center.
- 6 rue Gustave Charpentier
- Paris, 75017 France
The hotel is about 3.5 km to the Eiffel Tower, a 45-minute walk or a few metro stops to the center of the city.
AC Paris Porte Maillot Room Rates
The hotel has summer opening special with breakfast for two rates and 2,000 Marriott bonus points.
AC Hotel Paris Porte Maillot Marriott Rewards Member discount rates:
- Lowest rate Guest room = 170.10 EUR = $232 USD
- Guest room = 22sqm / 237 sq. ft.
The following rates include breakfast for two and 2,000 bonus points per stay.
- Superior Guest Room (22sqm / 237 sq. ft.) = 186.15 EUR = $254 USD
- Prestige, Larger Guest Room (30sqm / 323 sq. ft.) = 211.65 EUR = $288 USD
- Suite, 1 bedroom, 1 King, Sofa bed (44sqm / 473 sq. ft.) = 228.65 EUR = $312 USD
This is the third AC Hotel by Marriott in France and the first in Paris.
AC Hotel Paris Porte Maillot enters Marriott Rewards as a category 8 reward hotel at 40,000 points per night.
AC Hotel Paris Porte Maillot is the 15th Marriott brand hotel in the Paris area.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.