Marriott Rewards has a Refer a Friend offer that benefits member sponsors and their new member referrals with 2,000 bonus points per stay, up to five stays within one year.
How Marriott Rewards Referral Bonus Works
- Refer up to 5 new members each calendar year.
- Earn 2,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points for each stay your referrals make beginning with their first paid stay, up to 5 stays per referral. That’s 50,000 bonus points for you.
- Your friends will also earn 2,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points beginning with their first paid stay, up to 5 stays. That’s 10,000 bonus points for them, in addition to the base points they’ll earn.
- Stays at any participating hotels qualify, and must be made within 365 days of enrollment.
The basic idea is you and your friend both earn 2,000 bonus points per stay, up to 5 stays completed within one year of new member enrollment. The sponsor can earn 10,000 points from each friend after five stays within one year of enrollment in Marriott Rewards. This offer can be repeated with five friends for 50,000 bonus points in referral points.
Marriott Rewards Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
Marriott Rewards® members can earn up to 50,000 bonus points each calendar year by referring friends & colleagues into the Refer A Friend program.
- Sponsor a new member through the Refer a Friend program
- Each time the new member makes a stay, the sponsoring member receives 2,000 bonus points, up to 5 stays
- Members can sponsor up to 5 new members each year (calendar)
- Your referrals will also earn 2,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points beginning with their first paid stay, up to 5 stays. That’s 10,000 bonus points in addition to the base points they’ll earn.
- Stays your referrals make at any participating Marriott® hotel qualify, and must be made within 365 days of enrollment.
- New members must sign up through the Refer A Friend channels and provide their sponsor’s name and Marriott Rewards account number.
- Channels include MarriottRewards.com/ReferFriends or by calling Customer Support at 800-450-4442 in U.S. and Canada and referencing the Refer A Friend program.
- Sponsor must be a member in good standing with the Marriott Rewards Program.
- Sponsorships are limited to 5 new members each calendar year. New members who join through the Refer A Friend program must designate Marriott Rewards points as their earning preference.
- Miles earning preference is not an option with the Refer A Friend program.
- Should any of the initial 5 stays be retroactively deducted from the new member’s account, the bonus points will also be deleted from the sponsor’s account.
- New members cannot retroactively designate a sponsor. Sponsorship must be determined at the time of new member’s enrollment.
- Marriott Rewards reserves the right to end the Refer A Friend program at any time.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Full Marriott Rewards Terms & Conditions apply; visit Marriott Rewards Terms & Conditions to review.
- Participating brands: EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Gaylord Hotels®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Courtyard by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott® and MOXY HotelsSM. Stays at our exclusive luxury partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
If you would like me to refer you as a new member to Marriott Rewards, then leave a comment stating you want me to sponsor you and I will use the email address from your comment to create a referral. Since there is a limit of five referrals I can sponsor, please have an interest in staying at Marriott brand hotels over the next year so we can both benefit.
This is easy bonus points for Marriott Rewards members. Keep in mind there is another offer with Marriott Rewards for up to 2,000 bonus points every 30 days into November 2014 by Following Marriott Hotel property and corporate accounts on Twitter and Facebook Likes.
Marriott Rewards Plus Points social media campaign May 8-Nov 8, 2014. Earn 2,000 free points every 30 days for connecting Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare accounts to Marriott Rewards Plus Points. Then, ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ hotels and brands, use hashtags in social media and post geotagged photos. Easy and quick to simply like or follow a different hotel during eight days of each 30 days to max out 2,000 points every 30 days offer. (Note: I received 2,000 points in two days on my last round).