Marriott is an official sponsor of World Cup 2014 Brazil. You can win a trip to World Cup 2014 Brazil courtesy of Marriott and Visa when you book a stay during April on Marriott.com for any Marriott brand hotel, stay and complete your stay during the month of April and pay with Visa.
Earn one entry into World Cup 2014 Brazil sweepstakes for each Marriott stay booked, stayed and paid with Visa between April 1-30, 2014.
Two Grand Prize Winners will receive:
- Airfare for winner and a guest to Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Three nights’ hotel accommodations at the Renaissance®
Sao Paulo Hotel
- Two tickets to a 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Semi-Finals Match
- And much more!
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) who are at least the age of majority. Ends 4/30/14.
Prizes: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED. Each Grand Prize consists of a trip package for two (2) people to Sao Paulo, Brazil. Trip package includes:
- round trip, coach- class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Chicago O’Hare airport, and from there to Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy) with breakfast included;
- ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in San Paulo Brazil;
- $5,000 spending money (to be used at any time or for any purpose, at the sole discretion of the winner);
- two (2) tickets to the 2014 FIFA World Cup Semi-Finals Match on July 9, 2014;
- one (1) $500 Visa Gift Card;
- two (2) US men’s national jerseys (size determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
- round trip transportation from hotel to the 2014 FIFA World Cup Semi-Finals on July 9, 2014 (transportation will be available for up to 10 hours);
- and travel agent services.
- Winner must travel on July 6, 2014 and return on July 11, 2014 or prize will be forfeited.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $22,495
Look like a great offer to do Marriott in style. Combine this with the fact that Marriott MegaBonus offers a free night category 1-4 certificate with two stays by April 30 (registration by March 31 required) and there is a good reason to stay and pay with Visa in April.
I have noticed in recent big prize hotel promotions that cash is a prize component to offset taxes if you don’t blow the $5,000 on something else first.