Holiday Inn Resorts has a good looking deal for one free night certificate after a two-night stay by May 23, 2014. You need to register for this IHG offer at holidayinnresorts.com/freenight.
There are 19 Holiday Inn Resorts listed in USA, Aruba, Grand Cayman and Mexico.
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Grand Cayman
- Daytona Beach, Florida
- Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Panama City Beach, Florida
- Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Lake Buena Vista, Florida (DisneyWorld)
- Waikiki Beachcomber, Honolulu
- West Bay Beach, Traverse City, Michigan
- Lake George-Turf, New York
- Wilmington Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
- The Lodge at Running Y Ranch, Klamath Falls, Oregon
- The Lodge at Eagle Crest, Redman, Oregon
- Beach House, Hilton head, South Carolina
- Deadwood Mountain Grand, Deadwood, South Dakota
- Galveston on the Beach, Texas
- Acapulco, Mexico
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Los Cabos All Inclusive, Mexico
The problem is after I registered, I was unable to find this offer for any of these hotels on any dates I tried.
Crowdsourcing might help or perhaps writing about this offer on Loyalty Traveler might get someone at IHG to check this offer out and see why there is no availability.
Free Night Later Terms & Conditions
1. You must register your IHG® Rewards Club Number in advance of your stay at www.holidayinnresorts.com/freenight and stay at least two consecutive nights between February 17, 2014 and May 23, 2014.
2. Offer is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., including DC, Canada and Mexico.
3. Offer valid at participating Holiday Inn Resort property located in the United States, Mexico, or Caribbean.
4. Only one (1) Resort Free Night will be awarded during the promotion period.
5. Offer not applicable to groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or special promotions.
6. If you are not already an IHG® Rewards Club member you may join for free at www.ihgrewardsclub.com. A stay is one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of frequency of check-in/check-out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Qualifying Room Rates do not include the following reduced room rates: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, IHG® Rewards Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, complimentary hotel stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate. Also excluded are opaque rates and “name your own price” rates (where hotel name, location and/or rate not visible until after booking are submitted).
7. Resort Free Night is valid at Holiday Inn Resort hotels and must be redeemed, and stay must be completed, within 12 months from date of issue. Resort Free Night is valid for one standard room night rate and applicable taxes only. Rooms are limited, subject to prior sale and availability of allocated resources and may be unavailable during high demand periods. Resort Free Night may not be transferred, extended beyond the expiration date, redeemed for cash, or re-credited for points. Individual hotel’s cancellation policy applies to the use of the Resort Free Night. Cancellation fees apply if cancellation is made outside of the hotel’s cancellation time period. Resort Free Night rules and regulations are subject to change.
8. Program terms and participating properties are subject to change without notice.
9. Offer may be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
10. Subject to IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions.
There is also an offer for 5th night free on paid stays and I can pull up that prepaid, nonrefundable rate for 5th night free, but that deal is not as enticing to me as a future free night at Holiday Inn Resorts with a 2-night paid stay.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests.