Club Carlson has a compelling Mega Points rate offer for 10,000 bonus points per night for stays at the Radisson Martinique in Manhattan, New York through December 31, 2014. This offer requires a special rate offer as low as $20 over Best Available Rate.
Club Carlson points sell at $7 per 1,000 points. Earning 10,000 bonus points for about $24 per night is a good value bonus offer.
Perfectly located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the Radisson Hotel Martinique is as convenient as it is rewarding. Featuring easy access to seven major subway lines and Penn Station, three restaurants and in the middle of New York City, you’ll find your perfect getaway.
The Mega Points Promotion features:
- 10,000 Gold Points awarded for each paid night for all Club Carlson members
- Access to our fitness center, two hotel restaurants, concierge services and more
- Free wireless Internet access
- Overnight stay in convenient Mid-Town Manhattan
Terms and Conditions
- Must book Mega Points promotion rate for bonus points
- Must be a Club Carlson member to receive points
- Guaranteed reservation is required
- No cash value—not replaceable
- Offer is based upon availability
- Please allow up to 14 days for Club Carlson Gold Points to post to your account
- Points will be posted after departure
Rate Analysis for Radisson Martinique New York
Monday, February 24 to Friday, February 28, 2014 (4 nights)
Mega Points Promotion rate =
- $165 Classic Guest 1 Bed = 53,200 points ($660 hotel spend = 13,200 base points + 40,000 bonus points)
- $185 Classic Guest 2 Double
- $240 Club Level 1 Bed
- $265 Club Level 2 Queens
Best Available Rate
- $145 Classic Guest 1 Bed = 11,600 base points
- $165 Classic Guest 2 Double
- $220 Club Level 1 Bed
- $245 Club Level 2 Queens
- $116 Classic Guest 1 Bed = 9,280 base points
- $132 Classic Guest 2 Double
- $176 Club Level 1 Bed
All these rates offer same 24 hours day before arrival no penalty cancellation.
Elite bonus points and online booking bonus points are additional potential points for this stay.
The AAA rate is a a great 20% discount and even better than the nonrefundable rate with a 15% discount. The 10,000 bonus points offer is a good deal compared to Best Available Rate. The value gap closes when the MegaPoints rate is compared to the AAA discount in this analysis for February.
This is definitely an offer to consider when your travels take you to New York.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests.