La Quinta Inns & Suites Rewards members can choose to earn 4x miles in United Airlines Mileage Plus for hotel stays from January 1-February 28, 2013. There is no limit to the number of times this bonus may be earned during the promotion period.
La Quinta Returns members who choose miles instead of points for hotel stays normally earn 250 frequent flyer miles per stay instead of 10 points/$1. This United Mileage Plus promotion offers an additional 750 bonus miles per stay during the promotion period for 1,000 miles per stay.
A one night stay for $70 earns 700 La Quinta Returns points or 1,000 US miles. There are over 800 La Quinta Inns & Suites properties in North America.
Earn 1,000 MileagePlus miles per La Quinta stay Jan 1-Feb 28, 2013.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for qualifying stays with check-in between January 1,2013 and February 28, 2013 at any La Quinta® Inns & Suites location.
- Guest must be a member in both La Quinta ReturnsTM and United Airlines MileagePlus program to receive MileagePlus miles per stay.
- Member must pay a room rate that is eligible to receive airline miles per stay in the La Quinta Returns program, which are most rates available to the general public, including Best Available Rate, AAA and AARP.
- Members must select at time of check-in to earn MileagePlus miles or La Quinta Returns Points for that stay.
- A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel, even if intermittent check-in/check-out events occur.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions and is non-transferable.
- Electing to receive airline miles per stay is in lieu of Returns points, including any bonus point offers that may be available at the time of stay.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for your miles to post to your MileagePlus account.
- All La Quinta Returns program terms and conditions apply; for details, please visit LQ.com/Returns.
Ric Garrido, writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler, shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. You can follow Loyalty Traveler on Twitter and Facebook and RSS feed.