Avis Car Rental has partnered with Club Carlson for 7,500 bonus points on rentals of 3 consecutive days or longer through December 31, 2013. This offer is valid through all of 2013. You also receive a 25% discount rate with special code.
This offer is available at participating locations globally.
- Now through December 31, 2013, Club Carlson members can earn 7,500 total Gold Points on qualifying rentals of 3 days or more at participating locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Use coupon # MUHA018 and present your Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn your bonus points. This offer is in addition to your everyday savings of up to 25% when you use AWD # G639300.
7,500 Club Carlson points and 25% discount on 3-day or more rentals through Dec 31, 2013.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer valid on a qualifying rental of three or more consecutive days at participating Avis locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Mention coupon number MUHA018 to receive bonus points.
- Bonus Gold Points are in addition to the base points you receive each time you rent with Avis. 7,500 total Gold Points offer reflects 6,750 bonus points plus 750 base points earned.
- Provide your Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or rental.
- An advance reservation is required.
- Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount.
- The savings of up to 25% applies to the time-and-mileage charges only.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra.
- Optional items such as LDW ($35.99/day or less) and other surcharges may apply and are extra.
- Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Avis.com.
- Car rental return restrictions may apply.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Holiday and other blackout periods may apply.
- Blackout dates for Asia: Blackout dates apply.
- Blackout dates for Australia: 12/20/12 – 12/31/12, 3/29/13 – 4/28/13, 6/21/13 – 7/21/13, 9/20/13 – 10/6/13 and 12/20/13 – 12/31/13.
- Blackout dates for Africa, Europe and the Middle East: 12/14/12 – 1/3/13, 3/23/13 – 4/7/13, 7/1/13 – 8/31/13 and 12/13/13 – 12/31/13.
- Blackout dates for the Caribbean, Latin America and Mexico: 12/15/12 – 1/6/13, 2/15/13 – 2/24/13, 3/22/13 – 3/31/13, 7/1/13 – 8/31/13 and 12/15/13 – 12/31/13.
- Blackout dates for New Zealand: 12/20/12 – 1/4/13, 2/11/13 – 2/22/13 and 12/20/13 – 12/31/13.
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- Points accrual structure subject to change.
- Rental must begin by December 31, 2013.
Ric Garrido, writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler, shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. You can follow Loyalty Traveler on Twitter and Facebook and RSS feed.