Park Inn is the upper midscale hotel brand of the Carlson Rezidor Hotels Group. The Park Inn 1 + 1 promotion earns 44,000 points with a single stay at a Park Inn from May 22 to July 22, 2012 for the first 20,000 Club Carlson members to register.
Most Park Inn properties are located in Europe which is why this promotion launched at 3:00pm Pacific time, 6:00pm Eastern on May 21. The time was midnight May 22 in France and Germany and other European cities where Park Inn is a more abundant hotel chain.
There are currently only ten Park Inn hotels in the U.S.
- Park Inn by Radisson Fresno, California
- Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West, Pennsylvania
- Park Inn by Radisson Dallas – Love Field
- Park Inn by Radisson Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan
- Park Inn by Radisson Tulsa Airport, Oklahoma
- Park Inn by Radisson Toledo, OH
- Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Water Park, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, Pennsylvania
- Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, Irving, Texas
- Park Inn by Radisson Houston North Hotel & Conference Center, Houston, Texas.
Register now if you really think you will get to a Park Inn during this promotion. This is a great offer for the Europeans, so maybe don’t take up one of the 20,000 slots for 44,000 points if you have little hope of getting to a Park Inn by July 22.
Looks like I’ll be taking the wife to the Sierra Nevada mountains via Fresno in a few weeks. Time to see some big trees.