Hilton’s Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale offers discount rates for weekend stays from January 9-December 30, 2012 when booked by January 31. The discount varies from 20% to 33% on Best Available Rate depending on region and hotel brand. These rates require full prepayment and are nonrefundable, no changes, and no cancellation, so buyer beware.
Must book at least 7 days in advance.
Weekends are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Some hotels may include other days of the week. Thursday arrivals require a two night stay for this offer.
Earn 1,000 Bonus Points with two-night or longer stays as an added incentive.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- 33% discount on BAR or Bed and Breakfast rate at all brands, except
- Hampton Inn offer is 20% on BAR.
- 25% discount on Best Available Rate, except
- Malaysia and Thailand = 33% on BAR.
North and South America
- 25% discount on BAR for Hilton, DoubleTree, Conrad and Waldorf-Astoria.
- 20% discount on BAR for Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Home2 Suites, Homewood Suites, Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Facebook promotion special for up to 10,000 bonus points:
** Earn 2,500 bonus points per booking made between Tuesday, January 17 12:00pm (noon) Eastern Time Zone through Wednesday January 18, 11:59am ET for the Hilton Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale. This bonus may be earned four times, up to 10,000 bonus points with four bookings. The 2,500 bonus points Facebook offer is valid for one night stays.
After you have booked your Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale stay, you will need to re-visit the 24-Hour Bonus Event tab on the Hilton HHonors Facebook page during the Bonus Event period (12:00pm ET on January 17, 2012 to 11:59am ET on January 18, 2012) and enter in your confirmation number and your Hilton HHonors number in order to claim the 2,500 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points. The Hilton HHonors Bonus Points will be posted in your Hilton HHonors account 4 to 6 weeks after your stay has been completed.
Bottom Line: While I typically suggest avoiding prepaid, nonrefundable room rates, the multiple promotion offers combined with the 2012 Q-1 More Points promotion make this one sale worth considering.
Four $100 one-night stays can potentially earn 10,000 bonus points through the Facebook offer and 4,000 bonus points from the 2012 Q-1 More Points promotion if these one-night stays are completed by March 31. Four nights can earn 14,000 bonus points in addition to the regular points for hotel spend.
One two-night stay booked January 17-18 during 24-hour Facebook special can potentially earn:
- 2,500 bonus points Facebook (1 stay)
- 1,000 bonus points Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale for two night weekend stay.
- 7,000 bonus points 2012 Q-1 More Points promotion for two-night weekend stay January 1-March 31, 2012.
- Total promotion bonus = 10,500 bonus points per two-night stay.
- Up to 42,000 bonus points after four two-night stays by March 31.
- It remains to be seen whether all these promotion bonuses will combine. These offers look to me like they will combine.
- Check 2012 Q-1 More Points excluded hotels list to see if hotel is eligible.
Hilton HHonors More Points 2012 Q-1 Promotion (Dec 28, 2011)
Hilton Resort Escapes Free Night Offer – book 5-night stay by January 31 and stay by April 30, 2012 to earn one free resort night. maximum two free nights may be earned with this offer.
HHonors 30% rebate on Points & Money or Premium Room Rewards booked by January 31 for stays completed by June 30, 2012. Loyalty Traveler post December 8.