Omni Hotels has a Halloween theme sweepstakes this week for two hotel nights at the Omni Berkshire Place New York and two tickets for the Broadway musical Wicked. There are two sweepstakes, one for Twitter and one for Facebook. The Facebook entry method is much easier.
Facebook Wicked Weekend Sweepstakes
- Entry period: Monday October 24 to 11:59pm ET Sunday, October 30.
- Winner chosen randomly.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Open to US and Canada residents excluding Quebec.
- Winner notified October 31 by email.
- Winner has until October 31, 2012 to use prize.
- Facebook entry requires Facebook “like” on Omni Hotels page and submitting entry form.
Omni Hotels and Resorts invites you to explore our Haunted Hotels and register for a chance to win a Wicked Weekend at the Omni Berkshire Place in New York City. Just fill out the form below and you’ll be entered to win a two-night stay at Omni Berkshire Place and two tickets to see Wicked the musical. Enter by 10/30 and we’ll pick a winner on Halloween. Must be 21 to enter!
- Follow Omni Hotels & Resorts on Twitter.
- Trick your friends by changing your Twitter Profile picture to the image below.
Copy and paste the following tweet as many times as you like from October 24 -28, 2011.
Entries must be received by October 28, 2011 at 4 p.m. CST and must include the image and tweet below.
Winner will be announced October 31, 2011.
Copy and Paste Tweet:
I want to win a Wicked Weekend from @OmniHotels
Download the image from the Omni Hotels http://www.trickandtweet.com/ page.