Waikoloa Beach Marriott celebrates its 30th anniversary on the Big Island with a Twitter contest for 30 days for a 5-night stay in a Royal Suite. A daily photo, Monday-Friday starting yesterday, will be posted @MarriottHawaii. Reply to @MarriottHawaii with a photo caption and include hashtag #WaikoloaMarriott30 in your tweet. The best photo caption for each day’s photo will be entered into a drawing for a five night stay in a Royal Suite at Waikoloa Beach Marriott on Hawaii.
Waikoloa Beach Resort & Spa Contest
- Follow @MarriottHawaii on Twitter
- Reply to @MarriottHawaii with a caption that best describes the daily photo.
- Include #WaikoloaMarriott30 in your tweet.
- A daily photo is posted Monday-Friday for six weeks beginning Monday 3pm (ET) July 11 through Friday 3pm (ET) August 22, 2011.
- The best caption each day will be entered into a drawing for a 5-night Royal Suite stay at Waikoloa Marriott on the big island of Hawaii. Airfare is not part of the prize. Prize is hotel room only for winner and one guest.
- Limit of one entry tweet per member per photo. Must enter by 2:59pm (ET) of day following photo posting.
- Daily qualifiers will be announced on Twitter and notified prior to next photo being posted.
- Grand prize winner for Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort Royal Suite stay will be drawn from 30 daily winners.
- Contest Rules.
- Prize is valid for travel from October 1, 2011 to October 31, 2012.
- Contest open only to US residents of 50 states and DC. Must be 21 years of age.