Ritz-Carlton Rewards members have an exclusive summer promotion that apparently does not apply for Marriott Rewards members even though the promotion page allows Marriott Rewards members to register. Earn 30,000 bonus Ritz-Carlton Rewards points with a stay of 4 nights or more at a participating Ritz-Carlton hotel between July 18 and September 9, 2011. This bonus may be earned only one time per member for stays during the promotion period.
- Must have been a Ritz-Carlton Rewards member as of June 30, 2011.
- New members may register for Ritz-Carlton Rewards and register for this promotion through August 15, 2011 if previously not a member of Marriott Rewards.
- A check-in date before July 18 or checkout date after September 9 is eligible for this promotion if at least one night of your stay falls within the promotion period of July 18-September 9.
- An eligible stay prior to registration counts for this bonus as long as Ritz-Carlton Rewards member registers for promotion by August 15.
- The Ritz-Carlton Millennia, Singapore,
- Phulay Bay, Thailand Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®,
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences and Partner Hotels
Loyalty Traveler analysis:
This bonus is basically a Ritz-Carlton Tier 1 free hotel night at 30,000 points after a paid 4-night stay. That is a good value rebate for Ritz-Carlton Rewards members.