Earn a maximum one free weekend night after three stays paid by MasterCard from November 1 – January 31, 2011 at more than 250 participating Starwood Hotels in Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Free weekend night may be redeemed at a Starwood Preferred Guest Category 1-6 hotel December 2, 2010 to February 27, 2011 for Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Some properties in Africa and Middle East allow redemption on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Promotion Registration Code “3MC” is required. Must be a MasterCard credit card member for eligible credit. Register at www.SPG.com/mastercardfreeweekend
- SPG Free Weekend after 3 stays paid with MasterCard in Africa, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific
- More than 250 participating Starwood Hotels, except W Koh Samui, Thailand is not eligible for free night redemption.
- Earn November 1-January 31, 2011
- Redeem Fri-Sat-Sun or Thu-Fri-Sat depending on hotel December 2 – February 27, 2011
- Promotion registration required
- Promotion maximum limit is one free night earned per SPG member
Countries designating Thursday, Friday and Saturday as weekend nights: Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Working around one free night limit
Traveling with a spouse, relative, or friend provides an opportunity to earn at least one additional free night.
For example, two people traveling together can alternate reservation nights. My wife and I can travel and stay one night at the Westin Sukhumvit Bangkok under my name. The following day I check out and my wife checks in the Westin Sukhumvit under her name. We may have to change rooms, but each of us will receive one hotel stay credit after two nights at the same hotel.
This is both room hopping and hotel hopping.
Repeat this over 6 nights at three different hotels, or the same hotel for 6 nights, and the two SPG members earn two free nights to share during the promotion.
The one night limit is rather restrictive, but I am certain there would be SPG members from around the world flocking to Indonesia for $75 hotel stays if SPG didn’t impose a limit.
Loyalty traveler promotion rating = 4 keys of 5.