Today October 11 is last day to book this Marriott offer.
Marriott Weekend Stays Free Breakfast and $100 Bonus Bucks at Marriott, Renaissance, JW Marriott
- Stay October 14 to January 2, 2011, Continental U.S. and Canada hotels only
- Book this special offer between September 24 and October 11 (today) for arrival on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
- Stay just one night on Friday or Saturday and earn a $100 Marriott Bonus Bucks certificate for a two-night stay between Thursday and Sunday within 90 days. $100 bonus bucks may be used for room rate on future weekend stay.
Carlson Hotels – Country Inn & Suites
October 3 – November 21, 2010; U.S., Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama
- 15,000 bonus points for one-night stay on a Sunday through Thursday. (Limit one bonus per member)
- 3-day advance reservation required. Promo code = 15000PTS.
SPG Nights and Stays Count Double at Starwood’s Four Points, Aloft and Element brand hotels.
- October 1 – December 31, 2010
(This is basically the offer for fast-track Platinum or for an SPG member who is already just a couple of stays away from SPG Gold Elite since the other offer gives Gold elite after 4 stays.)
SPG Fast-Track to Gold elite after 4 stays at Starwood’s Four Points, Aloft and Element brand hotels.
- October 1 – January 31, 2011
There are about 200 hotels in these three Starwood brands, mostly in U.S.
Gold elite status good through February 2012 and earns a 50% elite bonus points. This is a great time to grab cheap elite with SPG.
Hyatt 5,000 points for two-night stays at 27 West Coast hotels.
- September 25 – December 30, 2010, use Special Offer Code 5000GP
- 5000GP rates are reasonable and do not appear to have a mark-up like most special offer rates.
Combinable with Great 10K offer for 10,000 bonus points every 5 nights. You can potentially earn 35,000 bonus points after 10 nights. This is a good deal. Two reward nights at high-end Category-5 hotels will cost 36,000 points. 35,000 points will get 7 free nights at a category-1 hotel. And unlike other hotel loyalty programs, you will find lots of Hyatt category-1 hotels
IHG Priority Club Sweet Dilemma Free Night offer
- September 20 – December 31, 2010
- Earn one free night for every two stays. Five night maximum earning limit.
- Free nights must be used December 1 – May 31, 2011
This offer is the equivalent of earning 40,000 Priority Club points if free night used for high-tier InterContinental Hotel. Hopefully it does not become a trend to exclude earning base and elite bonus points for the entire promotional period when choosing a free night offer.
Marriott MegaBonus Free Night after Two Stays (Earning Limit = 2 free nights)
- September 15 – January 15, 2010
- Must register for this promotion by October 31.
- Free nights restricted to Marriott Rewards category-1 to category-4 hotels.
This Marriott offer is potentially worth the equivalent 40,000 points after 4 stays. A category-4 hotel reward night is a 20,000 points value.
Hilton Double Points and 4x Sundays
October 12 – December 30, 2010
Stay Sunday night and the entire stay earns a bonus equivalent to quadruple base points. Elite base points are earned at regular rate of 10 points per $1. 4x Bonus ends up being 30 bonus points per $1.
A summary of other hotel loyalty program promotions can be found on this Loyalty traveler page.