Hilton HHonors has a Golf Sweepstakes through September 6 with three Grand Prizes of 100,000 Hilton HHonors points and a 4 day/3 night trip for the winner and up to three guests at a hotel and 3 rounds of golf for four at one of five destinations.
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando in Orlando, FL (Celebration Golf Club, Waldorf Astoria Golf Club, and Eagle Creek Golf Club);
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (Cabo Del Sol Golf Club, Palmilla Golf Club, and Cabo Real Golf Club);
- Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ (Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course, and TPC Scottsdale Champion Course);
- Doubletree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro in Scotland (Golf Course[s] to be determined by Sponsor);
- Grand Wailea in Maui, Hawaii (Wailea Golf Club [Gold], Wailea Golf Club [Emerald], and Wailea Golf Club [Blue]).
Hotel accommodation is two rooms for three nights. Economy air travel for up to four persons is provided by United Airlines. Winner also receives a US$3,370.00 check. Total prize value is around $8,000 to $11,000.
Prize drawings will be around September 14, 2010. Trip must be booked 90 days in advance and trip must be completed within one year of prize notification or prize is forfeited.
There are also four 1st prizes of 50,000 HHonors points, a Taylormade driver and Adidas shoes.
HHonors members get one online sweepstakes entry by registering at www.hhonors.com/golf between June 15 and September 6, 2010. Sweepstakes is limited to US 50 states + DC legal residents.
Additional entries: Each night you stay at a Hilton brand hotel through September 6, 2010 will create an additional entry into the golf sweepstakes.