Wyndham and Hawthorn Suites normally earn 500 American Airlines miles per stay in Wyndham Rewards hotel loyalty program. Wingate Hotels normally earns 2 miles per $1 during your stay. This 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles promotion offers 3,000 bonus miles after the 3rd stay. An additional 7,500 miles bonus is earned after six stays. An additional 10,000 miles bonus is earned after the 9th stay at any of these three hotel brands between April 30 and September 30, 2010.
Here is an example of how these Wyndham Rewards hotel stays add up to miles.
Member must choose earning miles as preference for hotel stays and provide frequent flyer number. It is always a good idea to chat up the hotel check-in agent to get a note for miles entered on your record. Correcting and adding miles is possible after the fact through the phone or email, but inconvenient.
- Stay 1: Hawthorn Suites 500 AA miles
- Stay 2: Hawthorn Suites 500 AA miles
- Stay 3: Wyndham Hotel 500 AA miles + 3,000 miles bonus.
Total: 4,500 miles
- Stay 4: Hawthorn Suites 500 AA miles
- Stay 5: Wyndham Hotel 500 AA miles
- Stay 6: Wingate Hotel ($200 in base spend) = 400 AA miles + 7,500 miles bonus.
Total: 13,400 miles
- Stay 7: Wyndham Resort 500 AA miles
- Stay 8: Wingate Hotel ($300 in base spend) = 600 AA miles
- Stay 9: Wyndham Hotel 500 AA miles + 10,000 miles bonus.
Total: 25,000 miles in American AAdvantage after 9 hotel stays by September 30, 2010.