Emirates Skywards is offering triple miles for Hilton brand stays from May 1 to July 31. The email from Emirates shows miles can be earned from any hotel brand, yet the normal rules for Emirates miles exclude Hampton Inn according to the HHonors chart.
The Emirates Terms and Conditions page states HHonors members choosing Points and Fixed Miles earn 1,500 miles per stay or 3 miles per $1 with Points and Variable Miles.
- This offer is applicable to all Skywards members worldwide.
- Offer is valid for eligible stays completed after registration, at participating hotels between 1st May and 31st July 2010.
- Members who book stays after registration will be eligible to earn Skywards bonus Miles.
- Customers must be a HHonors member to earn Skywards bonus miles
- HHonors members choosing Fixed Miles award will earn 500 Skywards Miles, plus 1000 bonus Skywards miles.
- HHonors members choosing Variable Miles award will earn 1 Skywards mile plus 2 Skywards Bonus Miles per $1 USD spent.
- Skywards Miles accrued and awards issued are subject to Skywards terms and conditions.
- Hilton HHonors membership, earning Points & Miles and redemption of points are subject to HHonors terms and conditions.
- Taxes and Service charges apply
10. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
Homewood Suites stays regularly earn just 100 miles when choosing Fixed Miles and Hampton Inn stays do not earn miles with Emirates.
This is either a good deal for earning Emirates miles or perhaps poorly written terms and conditions.
Check with Emirates and Hilton if you plan hotel stays with Homewood Suites or Hampton Inn while trying to collect Emirates miles.
HHonors Emirates Triple Miles registration link.