A preview for the new PointBreaks list of IHG Rewards Club hotels at 5,000 points per reward night is out today and bookings will be available beginning Monday October 30 for reward stays from October 30, 2017 to January 31, 2018.
Sometime Monday Oct 30 you will be able to book these hotels when the list appears on the official IHG PointBreaks page.
Since these are $28.75 hotel nights given IHG is currently selling points for $5.75 per 1,000 points through November 3, you should plan your travel needs this weekend and be prepared to book on Monday. The best hotels have been getting booked out in the first 24 hours of the sale over the past year.
IHG hotels in the United States
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clarksville
- Candlewood Suites West Little Rock
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Malvern
- Crowne Plaza Chicago – Burr Ridge
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mount Vernon
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rantoul
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pratt
- Candlewood Suites Topeka West
- Candlewood Suites Wichita-Northeast
- Holiday Inn Express Hunt Valley
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Prince Frederick
- Holiday Inn Flint – Grand Blanc Area
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids- Airport
- Staybridge Suites Detroit-Utica
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
- Candlewood Suites Nanuet-Dockland County
- Holiday Inn Express Rochester – Greece
- Candlewood Suites Harrisburg – Hershey
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Marys
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Uniontown
- Candlewood Suites Bay City
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carrizo Springs
- Staybridge Suites Fort Worth – Fossil Creek
- Candlewood Suites Longview
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Snyder
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sulphur Springs
IHG hotels in Canada
IHG hotels in Mexico
IHG hotels in South America/Central America
IHG hotels in Europe
IHG hotels in Asia
IHG hotels in the Middle East
IHG hotels in Africa
I spent two nights in Plovdiv this month. I loved the city with its Roman ruins, cobblestone streets, cool pubs, cats, art and music. Plovdiv is designated European Capital of Culture 2019.
But I won’t be planning a trip to go back there before the end of January.
I had planned to stay at Holiday Inn Plovdiv two weeks ago to complete my IHG Accelerate offer, then realized I forgot to take my IHG Rewards Club MasterCard to Europe to seal the Accelerate deal. I was not that excited to spend $95 anyway. The Ramada Trimontium Plovdiv, where I stayed two nights is more convenient for walking to the train station and Old Town.
My primary travel plans are booked for London and Prague during this PointBreaks period. I will be more hopeful for the next set of PointBreaks Feb-April when I want to travel to Romania, although a good PointBreaks deal could sway me to another European destination.