For the past few years my retired military parents have treated my two sisters and me to an annual Disneyland park vacation in Anaheim. They can buy a U.S. Military specially priced $132 Park Hopper 3-day ticket for Disneyland and California Adventure. The regular ticket price is $275 for a Disneyland 3-day Park Hopper.
Active and retired military personnel can buy up to six tickets per year.
With only the one option for a discount 3-Day Park Hopper ticket at $132, you need to see the regular ticket prices to see if this is the best value for you.
Disneyland Ticket Price
Regular Disneyland ticket price is valid for only one park per day. There is a $40 Park Hopper surcharge per ticket (not per day) for admission to both parks each day.
1-Day Ticket = $99.00 for age 10+; $93.00 age 3-9 (+$40 for Park Hopper).
2-Day Ticket = $185.00 for age 10+; $172.00 age 3-9 (+$40 for Park Hopper).
3-Day Ticket = $235.00 for age 10+; $224.00 age 3-9 (+$40 for Park Hopper).
4-Day Ticket = $260.00 for age 10+; $245.00 age 3-9 (+$40 for Park Hopper).
5-Day Ticket = $275.00 for age 10+; $259.00 age 3-9 (+$40 for Park Hopper).
The $132 military discount Disneyland 3-Day Park Hopper ticket is $44 per day compared to $91.67 for a comparable pass.
Might be a good time to suggest a friendly trip to Disneyland with your military friends and family.
Members of the U.S. Military: Enjoy Specially Priced Theme Park Tickets
- This offer is available to Eligible Service Members (includes active or retired members of the U.S. Military, the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard) or their spouses (but not both). Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
October 1, 2015 Tickets
Valid Admission Dates
September 28, 2014 through October 3, 2015, excluding the following blockout dates:
- December 25, 2014 through January 4, 2015
- March 29, 2015 through April 9, 2015
- Tickets expire and may not be used after October 3, 2015. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets by Eligible Service Members (defined in “Eligibility” section above) or their spouses, for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets are not valid for Magic Morning early entry admission.
- May not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.