Emirates has a special economy class fare from nine US airports on nonstop flights to Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This offer must be booked by 11:59 PT on Thursday March 12, 2015.
This is a great airfare deal from west coast airports of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle.
Emirates Economy Fare for Two Terms and Conditions
- *$1,299 fare is applicable for two (2) passengers per transaction only.
- Fares are round-trip Economy Class, for two passengers and include all applicable government taxes and fees.
- Fare shall only be applicable to tickets purchased from 00:01 (EST) on March 9 through 23:59 (PST) on March 12, 2015.
- Commencement of outbound travel shall be from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Washington DC (IAD), Houston (IAH), Seattle (SEA), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO) and Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) to Dubai (DXB) between March 24 and December 10, 2015 utilizing Emirates operated flights only, codeshares do not apply.
- Travel must be completed on or before December 12, 2015.
- Promotion is applicable to Dubai (DXB) only utilizing Emirates operated flights only (no codeshares apply).
- Minimum stay: four (4) days.
- Maximum stay: six (6) months.
- Fares are for 2 (two) people only traveling together, on the same itinerary and in the same booking record (PNR).
- Ticketing time limit is 24 hours from the time of booking.
- No redemption necessary.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- For outbound/inbound travel on weekend a surcharge of $50 per direction per passenger applies (Outbound is Friday through Saturday and inbound is Friday through Sunday).
- Advance Purchase required: fifteen (15) days.
- Reservation changes permitted before or after departure at a charge of $200 per passenger.
- Cancellations before departure or after departure are not refundable.
- No-show is subject to a fee of $600 per passenger.
- No refund on partly-utilized tickets.
- Ticket revalidations are subject to a fee of $200 per passenger.
- Ticket reissues are subject to a charge of $200 per passenger.
- All changes to be done for both passengers and their journey must be together.
- The offer is combinable only within the same fare basis code.
- Child or infant discount: not applicable.
- Discount fares are subject to availability.
- Fares are applicable to round-trip Economy Class (fare basis code XCMPRUS4) fares purchased at time of booking on emirates.com/us.
As an X booking code fare this should be eligible for 50% flight miles with Alaska Airlines for the 8,100 mile Emirates segments. That would be 8,100 Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles for the 16,200 miles round trip flight.
Emirates A380-800 SFO-DXB itinerary
SFO-DXB = $620.40
Total airfare for 2 passengers = $1,296.40 or $648.20 each person.
SPG Gold and Platinum elites earn one starpoint per $1 spent on Emirates Airfare and SPG Platinum members receive additional Emirates benefits at the airport as Your World Rewards members.
EARN WITH SPG WHEN YOU FLY WITH EMIRATES.
- SPG Gold and Platinum members earn 1 Starpoint per US dollar spent on all eligible Emirates flights (on top of Skywards Miles).1
- SPG Platinum members enjoy elite in-airport benefits, including priority check-in, priority boarding and complimentary e-gate access (learn more at emirates.com).
SPG-Emirates Your World Rewards benefits table
This is a good Emirates deal to consider if travel to Dubai is on your travel list.