Club Carlson has a 25% discount breakfast rate offer for Asia Pacific hotels. The deal is 25% off Asia Pacific breakfast rates, book by February 28 for stays throughout 2015 up to check-in on December 30, 2015.
The catch: rates are prepaid and nonrefundable.
This can be a good value rate since only Club Carlson Concierge members with 75 nights in stays per year receive breakfast as a hotel stay benefit.
My check of Radisson Flagstaff Gardens showed some savings, but not a full 25% as advertised.
- Hot Deals with Breakfast Guest Room $151.25 AUD.
- Hot Deals with Breakfast Premium Park Room $170.00 AUD.
- Hot Deals with Breakfast Business Class $179.75 AUD.
- Bed and Breakfast Guest Room $196 AUD (25% off is $147 AUD)
- Bed and Breakfast Guest Room $221 AUD (25% off is $165.75 AUD)
- Bed and Breakfast Business Class $234 (25% off is $175.50 AUD)
Still, this is a good deal for breakfast, except for Business Class room which is a premium rate that includes breakfast for one person.
There are probably better deals to be found with the Breakfast rate outside of Australia.