Hyatt 10% to 30% bonus buying points by September 15, 2014 comes hot off the elite member sale that ended August 18 for 20% to 40% bonus points. So, if you missed the last sale for elites or if you are not a Hyatt Gold Passport elite member, then you now have another chance through September 15 to buy Hyatt Gold Passport points at a discount. Albeit, less of a discount than the previous sale.
Limited-time offer: Enjoy up to a 30% bonus. Offer ends September 15, 2014.
- Purchase 5,000 to 19,000 points and receive a 10% bonus
- Purchase 20,000 to 39,000 points and receive a 20% bonus
- Purchase 40,000 to 55,000 points and receive a 30% bonus
Hyatt points regularly sale for $24 per 1,000 points with a 55,000 points purchase limit per calendar year.
The current 10% to 30% bonus points promotion reduces the price and amount of points you can buy. This sale allows you to buy up to 71,500 points.
- 10% bonus – Purchase 5,500 to 20,900 points and pay $21.82 per 1,000 points.
- 20% bonus – Purchase 24,000 to 56,800 points and pay $20.00 per 1,000 points.
- 30% bonus – Purchase 52,000 to 71,500 points and pay $18.46 per 1,000 points.
This sale offers Hyatt Gold Passport points at a discount. The savings you get with Hyatt Gold Passport award nights instead of paid nights depends on your travel plans.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.